Winning the Mental Game of Life Audiobook
Interactive Coaching Session Conducted By
Bill Cole, MS, MA
what areas of your life would you like to achieve more, learn
faster, and achieve higher performance that can be sustained
under pressure? No matter the arena sales, speaking,
leading, sports, life this audio will teach you methods
and techniques that can help take you there.
When you are performing at the top of your A-game you know it.
You feel invincible. Powerful. Focused. Flowing. Ecstatic. It's
a wonderful place to be. You're flowing. You're in the zone.
This audio explains, in step-by-step detail, how to get in the
zone. You will learn how to set up the mental-emotional-physical
conditions that help you get in the proper mind-set to perform
You'll discover how to get into the performance zone, naturally
and easily, every time, so you can reach new levels of performance.
Internationally-known peak performance thought leader Bill Cole
teaches you immediately useable learning and performance strategies
just as he has for corporations, professionals, state associations,
top US collegiate athletic programs, and for international world-class
pro athletes. Bill is recorded live, speaking at a conference
about strategies for more success in business, sports and life.
This presentation is an interactive coaching session, not a
lecture. You will have an opportunity to experience these powerful
peak performance exercises along with the audience, so plan
to spend some active time as you follow this program. You'll
need paper and a pen or pencil, and a comfortable chair.
What you will learn:
- What the perfect, Golden Set in tennis tells us about peak
- How a baseball no-hitter and then failure can teach us critical
lessons about performing.
- How a detailed analysis of the zone can help you get closer
to peak performance.
- How the zone and sports psychology applies to sales coaching,
interview coaching, public speaking, etc.
- How the Inner Game method by Tim Gallwey applies to peak performance.
- How awareness in the moment and awareness after the fact can
be learned using a breath awareness exercise.
- How to create performance feedback systems within yourself,
and by using external means.
- Why leaders fail, from isolation, and from receiving biased
information from people, rather than honest feedback.
- How golf is not a game of perfect, but it is a game of adjustment,
and how you can use that concept in all areas of life.
- Experience the control factors exercise, and how it can help
you manage your focus.
- Discover the power of focusing on process, from which peak
performers derive their success.
- Experience the breath control centering exercise, where your
thoughts and body become calm, creating a sense of control, even
when external events haven't changed.
- Learn why Tiger Woods won so much at the peak of his career,
and how you can use his peak performance secrets.
- Understand the Meyers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), which gives
you a profile to evaluate who you are as a person.
- Experience the handwriting ideal effort exercise and how you
can apply it to any endeavor.
- How tennis legend Roger Federer stays so relaxed and focused,
and how you can use his secrets in your work and life.
- Learn the four competency levels, why they are important, and
how to use them to learn and perform better.
- How to stop playing "Hold Back" in life and sports, and instead
create a "Go For It" mindset.
- Learn how Billie Jean King explained the difference between
champions and also-rans and how they are afraid of winning, while
champions are afraid of losing, and how they use that fear as
- How to achieve the winning warrior mentality.
- Learn breath control techniques to improve concentration.
- How knowing that you're only as good as your worst day can
help you raise your standard of performance.
- How to control your noisy monkey mind, using the theatre scrim
concept and mental clearing of filters.
- How to observe your own mind, and how to use visualization.
- How a bad back is related to high stress, and how to reduce
that stress and help your back pain.
Listen to a 6 minute excerpt from the audiobook
Winning the Mental Game of Life.
This special 1 hour & 40 minute audiobook is available for
immediate downloading in MP3 format for $24.95USD, payable by
credit card. Note that this is not a hard or soft bound book,
and it will not be mailed to you on CD, hardcopy or in any other
form. This is an audio presentation, and it does not contain
any written materials. If you would like this product in other
formats, please contact us.
Upon payment, you will receive an e-mail message with simple
instructions for downloading the MP3 file. There are no shipping
charges, since this is an electronic download. This is a large
file (around 23MB), so the download may take up to six minutes,
depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
Feel free to browse the rest of our site. In
particular, learn about our live presentation on this topic, Winning
the Mental Game of Life.
About Bill Cole, MS, MA
Bill Cole, MS, MA, is an internationally
recognized expert on peak performance, coaching and the mental
game. He was a two-sport athlete at the national level, and
played pro tennis in the 1980's. He has coached at the highest
levels of major-league pro sports and big-time college athletics.
Bill is a multiple Hall Of Fame Honoree, an award-winning
scholar-athlete, and a published author of numerous books
"... an authority on sports psychology...
He is one of the top peak performance coaches in the
country...Bill's peak performance system helped us tremendously
in our march to reach the finals of the College World
Stanford University Baseball Team
Learn more about Bill
Cole, The Mental Game Coach.
Bill Cole, MS, MA