William B. Cole Consultants
Mental Game of Speaking Assessment Package
This professional educational tools package will
provide you with a comprehensive, in-depth picture of your speaking
skills and talents. It combines our William B. Cole Consultants proprietary
written assessment instrument and a presentation review/coaching
session with Bill Cole, CEO of William B. Cole Consultants. Areas the assessment
and interview focuses on are your:
- Mental toughness and presence on the platform
- Humor, stories, and dramatic skills
- Creating an audience-centered orientation
- Audience rapport and connection skills
- Attaining a zone experience when you speak (See related article)
- Audience interaction and participation skills
- Sales and marketing skills
- Psyching up and program preparation skills
- Topic development and speech writing
- Authorship and product development skills
- Staging and theatrical skills
- Self-awareness and self-confidence
- We email you our proprietary 212-question Mental Game Of Speaking
assessment, measuring your strengths and needed growth areas in
- You take and return the assessment. We score it, review it
and make written recommendations.
- You have a 45-minute personal coaching conversation by phone
with Bill Cole.
- We discuss your goals and future directions in your speaking.
Your investment in yourself and your speaking
abilities for this assessment package is $250. This is an introductory,
special price for an initial coaching session and assessment.
Educational Student Discount Package: Your investment in
yourself and your speaking and presentation abilities for this
assessment package is at a discounted fee of $150. This is an
introductory, special discount price for an initial coaching session
and assessment. Anyone enrolled in any academic or professional
program is eligible for this discount.
There is no further obligation on your part to continue coaching,
and you will leave with a well-rounded, objective, written assessment
of your speaking abilities with recommendations for improvement.
Many people use this assessment as the kick-off for their speech
coaching with us, and as a way to have an in-depth coaching conversation.
Learn more about our Presentation